HOW DO I ORDER OR SEND IN MY RIFLE?
WE HAVING BEEN DOING EXTREME LONG RANGE SHOOTING PREPERATIONS FOR 21 YEARS! DO NOT TRUST A NEWBE!
ARIZONA AMMUNITION, LLC.® is easy to do business with! Rifles that are to be “tuned” can be sent directly to our address without the aid of a gunsmith or FFL holder. Rifles will be returned directly to you by insured delivery. Be sure to check your local laws first of course! Please follow the following checklist:
- Use light weight gun case – plastic is fine.
- Make sure rifle in unloaded-critical
- Remove bolt and place in an old sock or bubble pack and put it in case. Set away for the scope too. VERY IMPORTANT!
- Include scope, bases, rings, bipod (if any) and all instructions and contact information. Tell us what distance to sight in at.
- Tape down locks on gun case and place in cardboard box (about $5.00 at mail store). We will send you one if you do not have a box.
- Insure gun and accessories including the scope. Insure it for more than replacement cost too.
Today shipping firearms can be a real hassle depenting on the shipper. It is totally legal to send and you do not need to use and FFL holder to do so. You can ship UPS, The United States Postal Service, and FEDEX. All will insure and ship rifles. Only go directly to a UPS, FEDEX, or USPS official shipping center. A Mail Store CAN NOT ship rifles. Expect problems shipping too. Some places may tell you that it is illegal to ship guns, others will tell you that you must have an FFL, some may tell you that it is illegal to even own a gun, others may tell you that they need a copy of our FFL. You can ship the rifle to us and we can ship directly back to you legally. If you have issues at the shipping counter call us and we will help. We can FAX an FFL or answer questions for you with the shipping service. Actually the Postal Service is the easiest but, you have to wait in line. Call if you need help! Go prepared. Be aware of the local and state laws too. Take a copy with you.
BE SURE TO TELL US WHAT YOU PLAN TO HUNT, WHERE, WHEN. AND FOR HOW LONG.
For accessories and over the counter ammunition we sell directly to the customer or through our dealers. Dealers are asked to charge retail prices, but it remains an independent decision to each dealer. The same guarantee and service applies regardless of where you buy your ammunition. We accept Master/ VISA card, PAY PAL, cash, money orders, personal or company checks for all orders. We accept telephone calls, fax orders, and mail orders. We do not have online ordering yet. Be sure to check your local laws on receiving ammunition directly. Some states have put restrictions on that.
Please use any one of these great carriers!
Need help? Contact us anytime at;
or by Email