BALL/PRACTICE/ECONOMY 50 BMG LOADED AMMUNITION
as of 12/01/2019
This is NOT surplus ammunition! NO ONE DOES WHAT WE DO TO MAKE THIS GREAT AMMUNITION!
At Arizona Ammunition, LLC. we are primarily a custom ammunition shop but we do offer a little bit of “generic” one size fits all (most). This what is called “Custom Ball” loaded ammunition meaning it is NOT surplus; we make it here. The construction of this “ball” 50 BMG ammunition is done 100% here though. How do we do it?
1. We use once fired brass case preliminary PMC or Lake City that has a late headstamp date on it.
2. The brass case goes through complete recycle processing. When we finish with it it is NOT the same as it was in the beginning.
3. We trim the brass case.
4. We resize the brass case.
5. We chamfer the case mouth inside and out with a special low drag chamfer exclusive to Arizona Ammunition, LLC.®
6. We totally clean the brass case inside and out- it looks like brand new
7. We polish the brass case to a very high mirror like shine.
8. We inspect the brass case inside and out to find any damage or inconsistencies in the brass case.
9. We use “pulled” M33 mild steel core bullets that have been cleaned and polished and inspected. They may have slight puller marks on them but they do not take away any accuracy!
10. The apply our special ACCULUBE 10-X to the surface of the bullet. Click here for more information on our ACCULUBE 10-X bullet coating.
11. We use a modern name brand non-corrosive primer that is hand seated by use toa specific depth for the best performance.
12. We load brass case with modern current smokeless clean burning gunpowder that individually hand weighted to with in 1 tenth of grain for the best accuracy.
13. We hand seat each bullet in the prepared brass case using high quality dies to get a uniform over all length.
14. We package in a 10 round or 50 round quality packaging that has individual compartments for each loaded round to secure it from the other loaded brass cases very securely.
15. We provide ballistic’s information on the Ball round in the packaging.
THIS IS NOT MACHINE GUN AMMUNITION IN ANYWAY-
This is quality 50 BMG ball ammunition. With the mild steel core ball bullet it is
not approved for hunting and generally can not be fired at most public shooting ranges. Be careful with it. It is designed to fit nearly all 50 BMG chambers and box magazines.
EXPECTED ACCURACY- Depending on the quality of the rifle, the optics, and the skill of the shooter it should shoot a 12 to 15 inch group of 5 at 1,000 yards.
OUR SELLING PRICE FOR THIS HIGH QUALITY 50 BMG BALL AMMUNITION-
$3.99 per round
A real bargin! This is individually hand weighed and hand loaded ammunition.
There is NO volume discount offered. Are you really sure you want to use old machine gun ammunition in your expensive 50 BMG Rifle?
WE HAVING BEEN DOING EXTREME LONG RANGE SHOOTING PREPARATIONS FOR 21 YEARS! DO NOT TRUST A NEWBE!
or by email at
Because we are a 100% custom shop we do not accept email orders. You MUST call us!