EASY TO USE! FOOL PROOF! ROCK SOLID! PRECISE!`
WE HAVE USED THIS CUSTOM PRIMER SEATER FOR THE PAST 18 YEARS ON HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF 50 BMG ROUNDS WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS! IT WILL WORK FOR YOU!
THIS FINE CUSTOM TOOL FEATURES-
1. EASY TO USE STEEL LOCKING RINGS INCLUDED (will not damage threads like some other lock ring designs do)
2. ALL STEEL VERY PRECISION CONSTRUCTION!
3. FITS IN ANY STANDARD 50 BMG PRESS WITH 1 1/2 INCH THREADS INCLUDING-RCBS, DILLON, HORNADY, AND MANY MORE!
4. FULLY ADJUSTABLE PRIMER SEATING DEPTH TO YOUR DESIRED DEPTH AND THEN FIRMLY LOCKS IN PLACE AND WILL NOT MOVE! (COMES PRESET AND READY TO USE!)
5. FEATURES THE “FLAT” SEATER PLUNGER DESIGNED FOR HIGH ACCURACY RIFLE PRIMER SEATING.
6. THE SHELL HOLDER HAS VERY TIGHT TOLERANCES AND FITS NEARLY ALL 50 BMG BRASS CASE HEADS WE KNOW OF. (WE HAVE NEVER FOUND ONE THAT WILL NOT FIT)
7. LONG LIFE TOUGH CONSTRUCTION AND WILL LAST PROBLEM FREE FOR MANY YEARS.
8. COMES PRESET TO YOU FOR YOUR SPECIFIC PRESS. JUST SCREW IT IN PLACE ON YOUR PRESS AND START USING IT.
9. OUR CUSTOM PRIMING TOOL COMES WITH A FULL SET OF INSTRUCTIONS AND YOU CAN CALL US ANYTIME FOR FREE DETAILED LIVE TECH SUPPORT.
10. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE OUR TOOL YOU CAN SEND IT BACK FOR A FULL REFUND!
11. WE ARE THE DESIGNER OF THIS TOOL AND HAVE THEM MADE IN A PRECISION CUSTOM MACHINE SHOP FOR THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF ACCURACY!
We test our primed rounds with a dial indicator in a special setup tool for proper seating depth when we build ammunition. This is the same custom priming tool we use and it is precise, easy to use, and extremely reliable. There is no risk of any kind with its operation. You will be completely satisfied or return it for a full refund!
Our primer seating tool comes preset to a seating dept of 0.005 so all you have to do is put it in your press and start using it. Preset to work in RCBS and Hornady 50 BMG presses with CCI #35 primers most all other primers. We only offer the flat primer seat not the domed for machine guns. If you do not like it we will take it back!
NEW Lower Price for 2014!: $125.00 (plus shipping) Free Tech support too!
Call Today to Order! 520-586-2582
INSTRUCTIONS ON USING THE PRIMING TOOL
FREE TECH SUPPORT ANY TIME ON THIS FINE TOOL!