DAVID TUBB FINAL FINISH & NECO LAPPING ROUNDS.
BLANKS-DUMMY ROUNDS-KEY CHAIN ROUNDS-
At Arizona Ammunition,LLC.® we make a number of “special use” type of ammunition. Some are simple and others are complex for very special applications. The “over the counter” and Novelty rounds are;
- Blanks. These will not function a semi-auto rifle.-$4.00 each. (NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME)
- “Drill” rounds (Dummy- not loaded) for schools, training, movies, reenactments displays and more. These are non firing demonstration and presentation rounds.$3.50 each
- Key chain round for show and tell and novelty. It is a highly polished round without a primer or power. Looks great! Call of prices
- Ink pin round to help you in your work! Great gift too! Real 50 BMG round that you write with! Call of prices
- David Tubb Final Finish (“click” for more details) barrel conditioning kits. This is loaded ammunition
- NECO Pressure/Pressure lapping (click for more information) barrel treatment kits. This is loaded ammunition.
- DAVID TUBB™ FINAL FINISH AND THROAT MAINTENANCE LOADED AMMUNITION. (Click for more information)
- Armor Piercing, Incendiary, or Tracer rounds are only available to federally approved buyers. Generally Law Enforcement and military. We do not make them for the general public as they have no sporting applications. Nearly 100% of public shooting ranges in the United States do not allow these projectiles to be fired on their ranges. Call on prices. (NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME)
- Frangible bullets- We have acquired several brands of frangible bullets and will be testing them and will report results here. Call on Prices (NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME)
- Sabot- We no longer offer a 50 BMG Sabot round. We have found they unreliable and very barrel fouling with plastic from the sabot. We also found that that the sabot cannot be fired with the muzzle brake installed or in a suppressor. If the sabot situation changes we will research and test them again. We do not know anyone that does make them either. (NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME)
or by email at