IT IS TOUGH…IT REDUCES WEAR! …
IT REDUCES FOULING!…IT IS SLIPPERY… NO SPECIAL CLEANING!
SEE OUR LOW 2022 PRICES BELOW!
SHOOT BULLETS WITH THIS GREAT LUBRICATION OR HAVE IT APPLIED TO YOUR OWN BULLETS! No minimum!
ARIZONA AMMUNITION, LLC.® ACCULUBE 10x is an extremely wear resistant dry film lubricant that molecularity bonds with the bullet without heat, resins, carriers, tumbling, or any type of binder. The molecular bond established is so complete that only removal of the metal can ever affect the lubricity, which has been built into the bullet by the ACCULUBE 10x process. ACCULUBE 10x can be applied to a feather without damage to the feather!
NEW PRICING FOR ACCULUBE 10-X COATING YOUR BULLETS-
1. BULLETS SMALLER THAN 50 BMG- $0.08 EACH (plus shipping)
2. 50 BMG BULLETS- $0.25 EACH (plus shipping)
For recommend shipping methods please see below.
IT IS SUPER SLIPPERY….REDUCES FRICTION!!
Capable of withstanding pressures of up to 350,000 PSI and temperatures ranging from – 350 degrees to +1,000 in a controlled atmosphere like a rifle barrel. ACCULUBE 10x built-in lubricity yields a dynamic friction coefficient of only 0.030. By comparison, the dynamic friction coefficients of MOLY is 0.22 or more than 7 times less slippery than ACCULUBE 10x. (Using steel to steel as a basis)
- 0.000020 of an inch thick-certified for NASA applications!
- Does not alter the bullet in any way!
- Complete and uniform coverage on every application-every time!
- Does not come off on your hands. Remains on the bullet longer too! Greatly reduced fouling!
NO BUILD-UP NO CORROSION REDUCED FOULING
Will NOT damage your barrel in anyway… guaranteed by us!
IT DOES NOT ALTER THE BULLET DIMENSIONS IN ANY WAY!
Transmigration of ACCULUBE 10x into the molecular structure of the bullet maintains dimensional integrity at 15 to 20 millionths of an inch! There is no increase in diameter to effect chamber pressure!
NON-DAMAGING APPLICATION…IT IS ALWAYS EVENLY COATED!
No stress inducing heat, no cold, no tumbling, no uneven spray, and absolutely no distortion! All bullets are processed at room temperature. Bullets are ready for immediate use with no restrictions. The application will not change the bullet jacket in any way. No wax– just ACCULUBE 10x.
IT IS CLEAN…DOES NOT CONTAMINATE THE ENVIRONMENT
ACCULUBE 10x is nontoxic, inter, insoluble, and completely non-corrosive. NO BUILD UP!
FIRST SHOT GOES WHERE THE LAST SHOT GOES… NO BREAK IN!
Unlike many other coatings, ACCULUBE 10x does not require any “curing or break-in of the rifle barrel. ACCULUBE 10x does not remain in the barrel and does not reduce the accuracy of the bullet or the rifle barrel. Just start shooting and enjoy the low fouling, no buildup, and non-corrosion of ACCULUBE 10x.
ACCULUBE 10x is an ARIZONA AMMUNITION, LLC.® world wide exclusive!
MORE ON THE NEXT LEVEL OF BULLET LUBRICANTS
We are a leader in the application and use of coated/lubricated bullets. We have been applying the NECO process for over 18 years with great success. In our research we have found our new lubrication many levels above moly disulfide. It is an incredible aerospace product used for the past 41(or more) years by NASA, Garrett, McDonnell Douglas, General Electric, Rockwell International, Walter Kiddle, Otis, and 750 other aerospace and hi-tech companies to solve high friction problems in critical areas. It is likely that your computer hard drive is running on this fine lubricant as you read this information! IT IS INCREDIBLE AND IT WORKS! 41 YEARS OF SUCCESS! Our tests are real and with all caliber’s of rifles and many premium bullets. It can be applied to all types and brands of bullets!
- Application requires no heat!
- Application requires no liquid!
- Application requires no cold!
- Application requires no pressure!
- No EPA restrictions-totally safe!
- Applications requires no adhesives!
- No out gassing! (no corrosion)
- Does not come off on your hands!
- Consistent coating-0.000020 thick to 1/2 micron (a human hair is 50 microns thick!)
- Remain flexible on bullet and during firing! Stays on most of the bullet while in the barrel! Exact amount is unknown. We are still testing.
- Does not increase the diameter of the bullet!
- Better adhesion after firing! Stays on the bullet!
- Holds up above 1,000 degrees (in a controlled environment like a rifle barrel)
- Inert and nontoxic- completely safe!
- 31 years of use by NASA- Original test sample is still intact today in the same condition as it was 31 years ago when submitted! Certified by NASA!
- No residue
- No special barrel cleaning.
- No air borne particles
- No corrosion/No sulfur!
- Does not flake off!
- No binders
- Barrels are easier to clean! Less fouling!
- No build up in any way! It can not stick to itself – no way no how!
- Will NOT damage your barrel!
Sounds unbelievable? – we thought so too, so we tested it. For eight years we have fired it in 50 BMG rifles, 30’s, 22’s, 6mm, 375’s, 416’s, and more and found nothing- no problems! It works and it works good! The 3 time World Champion 1000 yard 50 BMG competitor Buddy Clifton used on every round he fired! The 1999 IBSA 1000 yard benchrest champion Karl Hunstiger uses it exclusively! Hunters, competitors, and plinkers are enjoying the low fouling advantage of ACCULUBE 10x on their bullets.
ARIZONA AMMUNITION, LLC.® now offers the general shooting public this incredible lubricant for their favorite bullet! We will coat your bullets or you can purchase bullets from us already ACCULUBE 10x coated! ACCULUBE 10x is a world wide exclusive for ARIZONA AMMUNITION, LLC. ®
OUR NEW PRICES for 2022- NO MINIMUM!
PRICING FOR ACCULUBE 10-X COATING ON YOUR BULLETS! No minimum!
1. Bullets smaller than 50 BMG- $0.010 each (plus shipping)- No minimum!
2. 50 BMG bullets- $0.25 each (plus shipping)-No minimum!
SHIPPING YOUR BULLETS-We strongly recommend that you ship the bullets to us using the United States Postal Service “one price” packaging. They will give you the box FREE and is by far the lowest cost for shipping. Even if you purchased insurance for the items shipped they are still the lowest cost. We will return the ACCULUBE 10-X coated bullets using this shipping system unless you state other wise. The U.S. Postal Service now offers tracking on packages and they are much more secure.
United Parcel Service (UPS) and FEDEX are both also now offering a “one price” box too. Check them out too.
FINAL THOUGHTS ON BULLET COATINGS and A BRIEF HISTORY
There is no magic single bullet coating. We have tried and tested nearly all of them and are in a good position to judge them and compare them. At one time we were the second largest bullet coating service in the United States (next to NECO). Our machines ran 24 hours per day 7 days per week. Of course we think ours is the best and we certainly have many years of success. If you have read this far please read a little further and we will both benefit,
In the early years of bullet coatings when the late Roger Johnston of NECO brought the shooting world a simple and very effective way to apply Moly to bullets. Roger was a perfectionist, innovative, and very serious person about shooting. His process actually has a federal patent on it but it was copied by everyone with total disregard to the federal patent.
Roger used the highest quality equipment and materials. His moly power is the highest quality available. Many of the others that copied the process used cheaper quality (and cost less) moly power. The results of the cheaper moly were different too. Then the problem of wild claims being made about what bullet coatings would do for the shooter got totally out of hand. Here is what we know that any bullet coating WILL NOT DO FOR THE SHOOTER;
1. No bullet coating will make a poor shooting firearm shoot better.
2. No bullet coating will eliminate the need to clean a firearm.
3. No bullet coating stays on 100% of the bullet as it travels down the barrel. Some of it wears off in the barrel.
Here is what we know for a fact that a good coating will do for the shooter
1. A quality bullet coating will extend the accuracy of a firearm longer by fouling less or not as fast.
2. A quality bullet coating will reduce chamber and barrel pressure and allow a larger powder charge to be placed in the brass case to improve performance of the cartridge by reducing the air space.
3. A quality bullet coating will reduce barrel fouling and thus make the barrel easier to clean.
4. A quality bullet coating will reduce the frequency required to clean a firearms.
Finally there is some evidence that a bullet coated with a quality coating will fly through the air much differently (smoother) than a non coated bullet. We have some evidence that with our bullet coating, ACCULUBE 10-X, that the coated bullet maintains its elevation longer having less wind resistance and thus strikes the target at extreme distances such as 1,000 yards and further higher on the target than bullets without a quality coating. Our research will continue and we are uncomfortable saying that it is a fact yet. We welcome your input and findings.
There is some evidence that bullets coated with a quality coating penetrate some hard materials or bullet resistance materials better than bullets without the quality coating. We are still testing.
We will be happy to discuss and questions or concerns you may have about quality bullet coatings.
Thanks for reading all this and we hope it helps you better understand bullet coatings.
or by email at