HUNTING 50 BMG LOADED AMMUNITION.This is NOT surplus ammunition! NO ONE DOES WHAT WE DO TO MAKE THIS GREAT AMMUNITION!
THE COST OF ALL 50 BMG HUNTING AMMUNITION ON THIS PAGE IS;
Shooters frequently ask for “soft nose” or expanding bullets for 50 BMG’s. Many states require an “EXPANDING” bullet for hunting. They mean nonmilitary. There are a few “soft nose” bullets on the market, but meet Arizona Ammunition, LLC’s.® accuracy requirements.
Presently only these bullets meet all of our requirements for hunting.
- Hornady A-MAX- 750 grain and has an aluminum tip, lead core, and copper jacket. It is a very quality bullet that comes apart quickly upon impact. Accurate to 2,500 yards!
- Hunting soft nose– 570 grain and is a heavy copper jacketed lead core bullet with extreme accuracy, has high velocity, and top impact performance. Very accurate to 600 yards!
- Hunting protected point- 570 grain and is a heavy copper jacketed lead core bullet with the jacket wrapped nearly to the very tip of the bullet. Provides deep penetration and then mushrooming. It is extremely accurate, high velocity, and top impact performance. Accurate to 600 yards!
- Hunting full metal jacket- 570 grain and is a steel/lead alloy jacketed lead core full coverage bullet . Provides deep penetration of up to 8 feet! Hits incredibly hard! It is extremely accurate, high velocity, and top impact performance. Accurate to 600 yards!
- Barnes-X- 600 grain and is a full copper bullet developed exclusively for L.A.R. by Arizona Ammunition, LLC.® It has top speed, performs like a standard “X” bullet, and is very accurate!!
- Cutting Edge Technologies Bullets- These are a very exclusively all copper designed bullets made on a top quality CNC machine! The consistency is amazing too! We are testing them now and will be offering them very soon.
We are testing new hunting and accuracy bullets all the time. We will update this section as we add new bullets.
or by Email at